Join our Team
This National and Local Award-winning practice are looking for that special person who stands out from the crowd and is looking to join the Midlands' foremost Bookkeeping Practice.
You may already have your own practice or currently working in an accounting practice but need more fun and development.
We currently have the following opportunities available:
Scroll down to see details of these posts.
If you would like to join our team of professional bookkeepers send your CV to email@example.com
Exciting opportunity for an experienced and qualified Bookkeeper.
Due to continued success and unprecedented expansion, Adder Bookkeeping Ltd is looking for another Bookkeeper in our offices at Unit 20, Craycombe Farm Evesham Road, Fladbury, Worcestershire, WR10 2QS.
Full-time position 9 to 5 (Part-time considered for the right candidate) salary depending on qualifications and experience, including extensive benefits.
You are employed as a Bookkeeper and your responsibilities are listed below.
Duties may be amended from time to time by joint discussion and agreement:
• Client account management
• Appropriate reconciliations, Bank and Balance sheet etc
• VAT returns
• Client liaison, Telephone, and email as appropriate
• Application of practice software, Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, SENTA,
QuickBooks, Xero, Sage, Brightpay, Dext etc.
• General Bookkeeping Activities
• Attendance at external events as required
• Ideally candidates will have ICB Level III Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounts
• Payroll Diploma would be an advantage
• Candidates would be considered from ICB Level II Certificate in Bookkeeping & Accounts if enrolled in Level III.
Although we are a flexible organisation and will consider part-time flexible hours, we do not use remote working or outsource organisations.
We are a forward-thinking company and have adopted many software applications, are fully cloud based accounts and are MTD Compliant
If you are interested to join this National and Regional award-winning practice and would like to be part of the dynamic team, send your cv to: